Pages

▼

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Recruiting for an Eating Disorder Study

If you ever had an eating disorder, you can participate in research at Mt. Sinai in NYC for up to $750. We're also looking for controls, so if you've never had an eating disorder and are interested, let us know too!

Contact: Sydney.Shope@mssm.edu. Thanks!




5 comments:

  1. I had a very severe case of snorexia. Is your research being doing face to face or can I do it via some other form of communication? (im in uk)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Genevieve,

    Thanks so much for reading and leaving a comment. While all of the Mount Sinai research must be done in NYC, I have an online study I would love to have you participate in. You can find it here: https://hofstra.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_2hKl8ZWj9Ae0Yss

    Thanks so much!

    Best,
    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  3. no problem. i will do that survey.

    really love your blog, very very interesting and well written.

    genevieve

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much :). I'm actually planning to launch what I think will be a much more interesting eating disorder blog in a few months. Keep you posted.

    ReplyDelete
  5. One of those informative posts I get interested reading with. this is very helpful not just to bloggers but also to those readers out there. thanks a lot for sharing this one to us.

    ReplyDelete