Friday, July 23, 2021

Internally Free: How to Develop an Inner Calm in an Externally Chaotic World

 I've been working on a book titled "Internally Free" for several years. Since this new book is about 75% done, I thought I'd share posts with you on the general theme. As an exercise for myself, I set aside an hour each Thursday to churn out a post and publish it without editing. The idea is not only to sharpen my skills, but to practice non-attachment to an outcome (e.g., it being perfect, people loving it, etc.) as well as to practice getting used to other people reading my work in this new area. It's tough to branch out! Of course, I'd absolutely love your input. Thank you for any feedback at all you are willing to share. If you're interested in reading the output of these little exercises, here is this week's post: https://internallyfree.substack.com/p/the-battle-between-love-and-fear.

No comments: